FS Flying School product

I've just downloaded the free sample version (ALL the features but only out of KGRB airport) of this software which offers audible flight training guidance using about 40 different FS2020 aircraft from the 152 to the 747. Tried it out and indeed it does work well..... albeit with a British voice - lol

The purchase price if I decide to keep it is $40, which all things considered isn't terrible. I mean heck, I just lost a $100 Flight Velocity trim wheel to a porch pirate this past Saturday.

A YouTube vid and their primary website is at:

https://www.fsflyingschool.com/

And at free the price can't be beat to try it out.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Sorry about your trim wheel. I hope you have cameras set up to record such activity to turn into the police. I have cameras everywhere so nobody can sneak onto my property without being recorded. My neighbor across the street from me also has cameras everywhere so if mine miss something, his will capture it. Hopefully the police will catch this person and you will get your trim wheel back.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Thanks for the sentiment - Yes I have the porch pirate on video. Wearing a hoodie and a covid face mask. He arrived not 15 minutes after the Fedex delivery and 4 seconds later was gone.

The reality is that I live in Chicago proper, a couple miles from Midway Airport, and the Chicago Police can't arrest 1/3 of the murderers, let alone assign someone to track down a box thief. Not even worth reporting. My new trim wheel arrives Friday again via Fedex - but this time 'Signature Required'.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

That reminded me that I still have the yet virtually unused Dovetail Flight School in my Steam inventory. I bought that and then got FS World for free and then that went belly up so I did not complete a lot of things I should have done. I think some of those planes are in MSFS so it should still be useful.

• 2 months later...
Just a quick follow-up. I did end up purchasing the $35 product with NO regrets. It is very thorough, works with most all Asobo and other aircraft out of all airports. Pretty neat add-on IMHO. Great flight training tool that doesn't 'break the bank'.