Big Bear City Airport, California

adamb

All those sceneries, each time I see them, makes me regret that Microsoft let us amidst the ford (translated from French :)) and did not keep with its tradition of incorporating the market advances into FS
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Outstanding set of the D18S!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Hi Adam,

Beautiful screenshots. Awesome showroom gloss on that D-18, and great scenery. Is that FSX?

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jan - Thank you much, and no you can't borrow it. :p I still have nightmares from the last time. :mad:

Rick - thank you kindly. :)

Zippy, thank you much. :)

Aharon - Glad you enjoyed them, but all the credit go's to Orbx, all I do is push the key. :D

Gérard - Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D was Microsoft FS before they purchased it. LM went above and beyond what MS was going to do. Plus there are many more new things coming in V5 due out maybe this year. :)

Larry - Thank you very much. :)

Puglist - Thank you. :)

Khalid - This is LM Prepar3D V4.4.

Thank you much. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived