Selling Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog and Saitek Combat pedals

c6mike16

I don't spend any time on my flight sims anymore so I am looking to sell my Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog setup and Saitek combat rudder pedals. Prefer to let them go all at once but will sell the rudder pedals seperately if needed. Accepting reasonable offers since I didn't really plan on selling and bought new for 700ish in late 2013, i typically just throw things away. They all work amazingly and are in excellent condition.Pedals.jpgStick.jpgTQ 1.jpgTQ 2.jpg

I'm new to this site and don't know what I'm doing but I hope you can help. I saw you were selling something and that's what I want to do but can't figure out how to do it. I'm trying to sell a FS For a friend who ended up with one somehow. Any help would be appreciated.

• Founder
I'm new to this site and don't know what I'm doing but I hope you can help. I saw you were selling something and that's what I want to do but can't figure out how to do it. I'm trying to sell a FS For a friend who ended up with one somehow. Any help would be appreciated.

Just post a new message in this forum, instead of replying to an old one.

Archived