Cruising Central Florida

DAVIDSTRAKA

Had to take my Riddle plane for a spin. Take off out of Daytona Beach.

fsscr017.jpg

My Florida house should be right down there. No such detail in FSX!

fsscr018.jpg

Approach to Deland airport. A lot of Skydiving is done there.

fsscr019.jpg

Close downwind

fsscr020.jpg

fsscr021.jpg

Touchdown

fsscr022.jpg

I see my car is still there :rolleyes:

fsscr023.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow.... Returned your car just in time! :eek: Eeh, the tank is empty, and there are some minor scratches on the hood. It was not my fault! And you may receive a ticket or two for speeding. :o

Good to see your Cessna with the reg. , nice flight and pics David! :cool::cool::cool:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow.... Returned your car just in time! :eek: Eeh, the tank is empty, and there are some minor scratches on the hood. It was not my fault! And you may receive a ticket or two for speeding. :o

Good to see your Cessna with the reg. , nice flight and pics David! :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks much appreciated! Oh, the interior was soaked. You didn't happen to drive it into the surf visiting Dayton Beach did you?! ;)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:o Ah, you noticed.. eeh.. Yes... forgot the parking brake. But I got it out of the sea after two hours already, at low tide. And there is fresh fish in the trunk. Just a small gift. I'm a friend..:) Was a nice car.

Just for the “Halibut” huh?

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice David! Welcome back to Florida! The aircraft "N" number came out good, looks like the aircraft is "whole" now, has everything it's supposed to have!

Enjoyed your pics! Rick :cool:

Thanks Rick. Nice to have the livery back again. Had it for FS 2004 and when I switched to FSX it took a while to find it again

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey! Like my flight instructor told me one day: the air medium is not natural to men :):):)

No truer words are spoken for sure!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived