New Throttle/Accelaration Problem

Hi, I recently re-downloaded FSX on another, better computer and now whenever I take off, lets say in an A321, I'm going 400mph in about less than a minute, way too fast for a commercial airliner. It did not do this before and I'm not sure what is causing the error. Maybe its because I recently installed World of AI Traffic? Maybe its something else? Is there any way I can fix it without redownloading FSX?

Thanks

Hi, I recently re-downloaded FSX on another, better computer and now whenever I take off, lets say in an A321, I'm going 400mph in about less than a minute, way too fast for a commercial airliner. It did not do this before and I'm not sure what is causing the error. Maybe its because I recently installed World of AI Traffic? Maybe its something else? Is there any way I can fix it without redownloading FSX?

Thanks

Most jets are capable of exceeding 400 mph within a minute. The pilot controls power input, NOT the capabilities of the aircraft. Learn proper control of the throttle... start by controlling the loadout!

...whenever I take off, lets say in an A321, I'm going 400mph in about less than a minute, way too fast for a commercial airliner. It did not do this before and I'm not sure what is causing the error.

If you are sure that this didn't happen before it's likely that the fuel and/or passenger load has been noticeable reduced.

The FSX A321 is a bit overpowered but it's perfectly ok to takeoff IRL and in the sim with full throttle (100%) and it's realistic to exceed the mentioned 350kts in less than a minute, especially at low weight.

The approximate acceleration rate on takeoff at the later stage (still on ground!) for most airliners is roughly 10kts per second.

Hope this helps

Edited by pzl 104