Anyone got this DC-10 to work?

JSMR

• 2 months later...

The original posting of this thread relates to a "non-HJG" release of the DC-10 on another website

HJG first launched the DC-10´s back in late 2014 .... and we´ve updated ánd progressively improved these simulations twice since.

Our most recently released updates of these DC-10 simulations (on August 17th 2018) represent "very comprehensive impovements" which literally transform these simulations into something like they never were previously. You can read all about this "HERE" ....

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?18564-HJG-Web-Site-Update-3-Years-In-The-Making

And .... weve álso today (September 12th 2018) released updates for our DC-10-10, DC-10-10CF, DC-10-15, and DC-10-40 (NWO/NWA version only) Aircraft Base Packs .... to correct some "very minor" Model related display issues which became evident post release (PLEASE NOTE; none of these minor issues affected the performance or functionality of any of out new August released DC-10 simulations in any way shape or form) .... and we´ve also today released an updated Gauges/Core Files package for our new DC-10 Panels too. You can read all about this "HERE" ....

http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9180/website-update-september-12th-2018?page=1&scrollTo=63038

Mark C

HJG

Yes, I have used HJG for plenty of downloads and can give them a solid "thumbs up" on their products they afford to us as users! If anyone is having problems, make sure you follow the instructions closely and make sure you dot your i's and cross your t's! You will find that any problems you might be having, you have obviously overlooked something in the way you downloaded your product!

Thanks Mark, and you guys "keep up the good work" you provide us with your products and service!

Rick

The CIVA INS .... "so far a I´m aware" .... won´t be compatible with the AP engineeering in our DC-10 panels, so, trying to merge it might/would probably result in problems.

Most find the HJG INS quite adequate for their navigation purposes though.

I don´t know whether or not George proposes to further edit the HJG INS in the future .... but .... we note, and appreciate, your feedback anyway.

Mark C

HJG

bam1220 - Once you start, you want more! So far I have the following and they are all keepers!

DC9-10,30,40

DC10-30v2

MD82

MD90

L1011 TriStar 50

Very nice downloads, for sure!

Rick :cool:

You are correct. I have them all. But I mostly use the DC9-30 and the B727-100/200.

Archived