Rocks in Iceland

Man! You're on a roll. A rockin' roll. Looks like Cliff Richard to me. (both pretty craggy at this point) -- Bob

In a sense you're right! Though I never felt Cliff Richard, isn't it Richards?, was nearly as stoned as we can all legally be today in many states of the USA!!;)

Wait till you you've seen some of the other stones, and/or stoners, I've discovered in other places!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

good pics!! where in iceland?

Darren,

Sorry to be so slow to answer your question! I just noticed it!:o:o It was BIAR in Akureyri, Northern Iceland.

Michael

True, true. Too many trees in all the scenery available for Iceland.

I just went online and looked at pictures of Akureyri in Wikipedia. There seemed to be a lot trees in that area according to those pictures. I also looked at a picture of BIAR and it shows a lot of trees near there as well. Perhaps what you say is true in other parts of Iceland. But judging by the pictures I just looked at, I don't think they're overdone near BIAR at all.

Michael

Perhaps what you say is true in other parts of Iceland

Yes, I side with you! the northern coast of Iceland is different from the southern. The latter, when on the approach to Reikjavik, is mostly dark sand beaches --with is not either well represented in FSX

I think that FSX generally is a good match to the world as long as one doesn't need too detailed landclass and autogen (like with a ultralight, for example). From that, for people who like to fly with the neighbourhood they know well, the best is to pass to free, or paywares

Cheers Michael!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived