PROBLEM: ILS Into KATL Is OFF

I have tried twice know to do an ILS into KATL and both times it brings me down into the middle of the terminal from the SW side of the facility, no where CLOSE to being lined up with 8L.

Anyone else experienced this? If not, came someone else give it a try and post your results.

Thanks

Just did a TBM930 flight from KCSG to KATL Atlanta, no problem. Used ILS LOC 109.3 for RWY 8L straight in. You might have to force your plan in world map to use 8L.

KATL-8L.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Just did a TBM930 flight from KCSG to KATL Atlanta, no problem. Used ILS LOC 109.3 for RWY 8L straight in. You might have to force your plan in world map to use 8L.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226914[/ATTACH]

Do you use the Working Title G3000 mod in the TBM? I have not been able to make it capture the ILS glideslope. What’s the trick/secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Do you use the Working Title G3000 mod in the TBM? I have not been able to make it capture the ILS glideslope. What’s the trick/secret?

The default Garmin 3000 and flight sim main menu is used to program a flight plan for KCSG to KATL RWY 8L. Tune ILS LOC frequency 109.30 for runway 8L as shown below. The GS capture will be highlighted in green as shown on the Primary Flight Display PFD below.

A good source for G3000 flight planning and ILS approach for MSFS here:

Hope illustrations help.

World-Map-KATL-8-L-B.jpg

NAV-COM-HOME.jpg

NAV-1-Freq.jpg

HSI-Display-a.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

I used Simbrief to build the plan and then uploaded it to the sim. I have also noticed that my FMS (any plane) won’t show the frequency for the ILS/LOC and I have to manually input it into the radio. Could that be the issue?

Next time I’ll make sure the plan in MSFS main shows 8L as well.

Thanks for the input guys.