Mouse returns to centre and not fully panning

Hi Folks, I have searched this and cant find any suggestions. Hopefully something simple. When I right click the mouse to pan left , right, up or down it goes so far and then swings back to center even while still holding down the right mouse button or the scroll wheel. I set the sensitivity to 100% but makes no difference. Primarily in cockpit view but true of external views as well. Any solutions? Thanks.

Hi Ian, have you checked the control settings?

The right button on my mouse is set to “Toggle cockpit view freelck (Hold)” and works as it should.

Mind you, I never use the right button to pan.

The middle button “mid-click” (mouse wheel) is set to “Toggle cockpit freelook” which is much more convenient for panning as you don’t have to keep your finger on the mouse button.

I’m pretty sure both of these are default settings as I’ve never changed them, but maybe yours has changed for some reason. Certainly worth checking.

mouse (2).jpg

Another possibility is that you’ve got another device also set to pan (maybe the top hat on a yoke, joystick or gamepad etc) & that is also trying to pan?

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Hi Ian, did this help? Have you sorted it?

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles