Hawai'i Guy

azzaro

I've Ben sitting around thinking of what pun-laden atrocity I could bother Adam with. Then I had a Little Joe and thought of my Bonanza. So I began to Hop & Sing. A little Hoss-ing around Hawai'i should do the trick. (Younger and foreign viewers might not get this one. Ask your Dad.) :rolleyes: Anyhow, Princeville to Lihu'e in a classy aircraft. -- Bob

hawai'i (1).jpg

hawai'i (2).jpg

hawai'i (3).jpg

hawai'i (4).jpg

hawai'i (5).jpg

hawai'i (6).jpg

hawai'i (7).jpg

hawai'i (8).jpg

hawai'i (9).jpg

hawai'i (10).jpg

hawai'i (11).jpg

Thanks for looking. Sorry 'bout the puns.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Bob - That is one nice Bonanza! One of these days, I have to spring for a Carenado payware Beechcraft Bonanza! Nice scenery over there, I bet you would like to be over there right now! No cold and "white stuff" to deal with!

Getting "Slap happy" in the cold are we?

Enjoyed your sharing with us! Rick :cool:

Hi Bob that's the proper Bonanza, the V-tail version. Great set and beautiful scenery. I saw in the news today that Hawaii is clad in a sheet of snow! Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Brutal puns but very nice Bonanza and scenery. The light house shot was pretty cool. :pilot::cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks all. Yes, it appears snow follows me wherever I go. Seems like most people here are old enough to remember the Cartwrights.

Bonanza ran from the year I was born to the year I started High School. Given the few channels available back then it was almost like family.

-- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Thanks all. Yes, it appears snow follows me wherever I go. Seems like most people here are old enough to remember the Cartwrights.

Bonanza ran from the year I was born to the year I started High School. Given the few channels available back then it was almost like family.

-- Bob

Young, punk kid! Never watched "Have gun, will travel"?

index.jpeg

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived