Dehavilland chipmunk, very economical and fun to fly!

This small aircraft can be just about anything you want it to be (flying that is, no cargo for this bird). This one is basic, small power plant, very economical, a fun aerobatic aircraft that can get you smiling. I have seen several on the air show circuits that have larger, more powerful power plants and they perform quite well!

This one I like calm, if I want to get crazy with it, fine. If I just want a nice flight, no antics, it will provide me the ride I am looking for!

2019-7-17_15-49-12-241.jpg

Rick :cool:

lovely aircraft. she is a true joy to fly. thank you for sharing Rick. Best wishes.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's been near the top of my fun-flyers list for a long time.

I like to think of it as a sporty ultralight. I have the JustFlight version.

Which are you flying? -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Thanks Khalid and Bob!

Bob, I believe this was an FS2004 download that I found on this site's library. It came with about 8 variations of aircraft. I kept 4 and let the others go!

I just looked and I believe it was on file chpmnk04.zip, and like I said, I think it was an FS2004, so anyone interested, may have to replace the panel and sound to get it to cooperate in an FSX environment! It is a nice flyer for sure and I do have one of the aircraft with a bubble canopy, but it's in a bright yellow paint which I am not crazy about.

Anyway guys, thanks for commenting!

Yes, the above information is correct for the aircraft I downloaded. I thought it came with 8 variations, but actually 3 different models, 8 variations!

It's a great flying aircraft, and anyone that is wanting to learn to fly taildraggers, this would be a good one to learn from!

That's been near the top of my fun-flyers list for a long time.

I like to think of it as a sporty ultralight. I have the JustFlight version.

Which are you flying? -- Bob

Ditto that I have the JustFlight version too :)

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks like you were having fun there! :D :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]