The Transall C-160 spent 50 years providing logistical support to many of the world's air forces. A truly versatile aircraft providing aerial refuelling, electronic intelligence, communications and of course cargo discharge. This quality aircraft at a reasonable price is the first of many fantastic aircraft combining both realism and quality from new developer JSS Simulations.
The Transall C-160 comes with fully working systems including pressurization, highly detailed static elements including wheel chocks and pitot covers, 3D pilots and even a simulated discharge procedure.
JSS Simulations have teamed up with Milviz/REX and the Transall C-160 comes complete with an integrated API for the Advantage Advanced Weather Radar.
- Very accurate and highly detailed aircraft interior and exterior (including cargo hold with lighting)
- High resolution textures of four air force liveries (German, French, South African and Turkish)
- Loads of 3D animations
- Pre-saved views
- Animated sections including cargo door, left & right jump doors, crew windows, inspection hatches, nose cone & toggle yoke
- Open/close doors and cargo bays
- Add/remove wheel chocks
- Add/remove safety cones
- Pitot and engine covers on/off
- Complete 3D flight deck including functioning TCAS
- Instrument reflections
- Loads of 3D animations including night flight UV lights
- High resolution textures (2048 x 2048)
- Custom lighting control
- Pre-saved views
Avionics and Systems
- All gauges and switches fully functional (within the limitations of FSX) and clickable
- Audible switch and knob sounds
- Working cabin pressurization system
- Dimmable panel/panel lighting including varied UV lights (red/blue)
Compatible with FSX, FSX Steam and Prepar3D v3.