The Amazing Adventures of AvatarMan

BillD22

In this series the P3Dv3 avatar steps into the picture with the freeware TDS B727-200F and payware FlyTampa St Martin scenery, both for FSX and P3D, to insure a safe refueling operation

[click on the images for a full screen view]

As our story opens a TDS FSX AmeriJet B727-200F sits on the cargo ramp at Princess Juliana Airport on the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Martin. Two fuel trucks are hooking up under the right wing to begin refueling the jet for a return trip to Miami

AJ.jpg

Look!! Out on the tarmac! It's a bird! It's a plane! No - it's AVATARMAN!!!

am1.jpg

"Stand back citizens! Refueling is a highly dangerous operation. One stray spark and KABLOOEY! I'll handle this.

Have no fear - AVATARMAN is here!"

am2.jpg

"Hmmmm .....I wonder if this clown knows what he's doing? He's just a static figure. I better have a look"

am6.jpg

"Excuse me sir while I check the fuel control panel. Is this the right version of Jet-A for a 727?

am7.jpg

"And what about that underwing hose connection? Looks like another hookup by a static figure. I better check it out"

am8.jpg

"OK - looks good from this angle. Maybe the TDS ground support crew figures know what they're doing after all. But I have to say somehow I just don't feel all that good about sharing my virtual world with static figures"

am9.jpg

"Well - it looks like my work here is done. I think I'll take a walk down to Malo Beach - I hear some of the FlyTampa scenery static figures on the beach watching planes land are wearing thong bikinis. Those would be worth looking at. Maybe they need me to do a safety check!":D:D (stay tuned for the next exciting episode) ;)

am3.jpg

In this series the P3Dv3 avatar steps into the picture with the freeware TDS B727-200F and payware FlyTampa St Martin scenery, both for FSX and P3D, to insure a safe refueling operation

[click on the images for a full screen view]

As our story opens a TDS FSX AmeriJet B727-200F sits on the cargo ramp at Princess Juliana Airport on the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Martin. Two fuel trucks are hooking up under the right wing to begin refueling the jet for a return trip to Miami

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183846[/ATTACH]

Look!! Out on the tarmac! It's a bird! It's a plane! No - it's AVATARMAN!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183847[/ATTACH]

"Stand back citizens! Refueling is a highly dangerous operation. One stray spark and KABLOOEY! I'll handle this.

Have no fear - AVATARMAN is here!"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183848[/ATTACH]

"Hmmmm .....I wonder if this clown knows what he's doing? He's just a static figure. I better have a look"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183850[/ATTACH]

"Excuse me sir while I check the fuel control panel. Is this the right version of Jet-A for a 727?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183851[/ATTACH]

"And what about that underwing hose connection? Looks like another hookup by a static figure. I better check it out"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183852[/ATTACH]

"OK - looks good from this angle. Maybe the TDS ground support crew figures know what they're doing after all. But I have to say somehow I just don't feel all that good about sharing my virtual world with static figures"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183853[/ATTACH]

"Well - it looks like my work here is done. I think I'll take a walk down to Malo Beach - I hear some of the FlyTampa scenery static figures on the beach watching planes land are wearing thong bikinis. Those would be worth looking at. Maybe they need a safety check!":D:D (stay tuned for the next exciting episode) ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]183849[/ATTACH]

Your fly is open. ;)

Bill Alderson

An interesting story line and splendid pics. of that refueling process Bill. :cool: :cool: :D As for AvatarMan, he needs a hard hat and a fire suit. He also needs to chill out and show a little more trust for StaticMan's abilities. Also, if he gets near the beach and ladies with bikinis, please don't let him wear a speedo!:p

Larry

An interesting story line and splendid pics. of that refueling process Bill. :cool: :cool: :D As for AvatarMan, he needs a hard hat and a fire suit. He also needs to chill out and show a little more trust for StaticMan's abilities. A;so, if he gets near the beach and ladies with bikinis, please don't let him wear a speedo!:p

Thanks for all the comments guys. No worries on the speedo Larry - right now AvatarMan's wardrobe is confined to white shirt and jeans but I understand various other outfits may be in the works :D

Archived