Thinking of Putting my System to the Test

Sampa

Ok, I am interested in finding out the limit of my system as far as AI is concerned. Think I should just download and install ALL the ai packages of active airlines, carge, and GA?

1+1=cow :p

"WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

Ok, I am interested in finding out the limit of my system as far as AI is concerned. Think I should just download and install ALL the ai packages of active airlines, carge, and GA?

Sure, why not? Give that system a stress test like it's never had. Report back to us how it went, we'd love to hear. And keep a fire extinguisher close by in case.

Tell us your equipment specs now. Then step us along in the add on process. Perhaps then we'll know how far we can go before the fire. If at any point we don't hear back, we'll figure you went one step over the line!
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Tell us your equipment specs now. Then step us along in the add on process. Perhaps then we'll know how far we can go before the fire. If at any point we don't hear back, we'll figure you went one step over the line!

Ok, will do, first off, gotta get the patience to sit down and actually install the stuff...

Ok, will do, first off, gotta get the patience to sit down and actually install the stuff...

I know how that works... I d/led the WN pack 2-3-4?? months ago, and I still

haven't worked up the required motivation to install it.

Maybe I'll do that before the end of the year. :p

Ok, problem. WOAI Installer will not install ANYTHING at all. I use a Windows 7 system and open it as administrator. However, it keeps giving me an Unhandled Exception. According to the error message, it says that it could not load file or assembly 'ICSHARPCode.SharpZipLib. Version=0.84.0.0. Culture=neutral. PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Can someone please help me solve this issue?

Archived