how to add the light effect on planes ..

justbecausegtr

i found the air craft that i ant , and everything . but it missing windows light , and it also missing logo light and body ligt .

i want to know how to add those on he aircraft i want

Without telling us exactly what plane you are talking about, how could we even look at it to see? Adding lights is not always so simple.

i do apologize... i spend the whole days looking for a way to get the cabin light turned on but ic ant ... it make the plane hard to see at night when it dark out...

the plane is 747-400 Cathay pacific . i tried to press L and only the cabin light turn on but no cabin light , no logo light either, however i look into the texture list and i did see the cabin light and the logo light is there in the texture but how come it still doesnt turn on when i press L

window 10 x64

FSX version RTM

if anyone wanna look at the file let me know ... i love FSX , and i love this Forums as i learned so much from this

Can't help you if you won't give the file name of your download. It should look like this

cathay_pacific_744v4_b-huf.zip This might even be the one you are playing around with, but who knows??

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

no sir... the air craft file i download it from flyaway simulations.com

here is the link

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/4395/fsx-cathay-pacific-boeing-747-400/

the aircraft name is CATHAY_744V4 RR

it is the cathay pwoered by RR engien..

and the british aircraft that also with everything but cabin and logo light from simaviation

baw_744v4_dreamflight.zip

here is the link

http://simviation.com/1/preview?fileId=34362&path=BAW_744V4+DREAMFLIGHT%2F

and this one is the one i love ... it missing sound and panels...but i just copied and paste the sound and panel from other aircraft to this one ... but it missing cabin light and logo light and fuselage light

p74cthay.zip from flightsim.com files

I would advise staying away from purely FS2004 aircraft until you get real familiar with how things work in FSX.

Found this in the Library.

Cathay Pacific 747.JPG

what happne if the files is for 2004/fsx

You will need to add what's in the FSX folder that comes with the aircraft download to the aircraft folder. Things like model, .airfile, aircraft.cfg, etc.

ok...so no way of getting the cabin light

The only way is to find a download with what you want. 99.9% of the time you will have to make a sacrifice of something...No VC, No cabin lights, nose wheel doesn't actually steer when taxiing. panel and sound is aliased to a default aircraft. It's very rare to fined a freeware aircraft with all of your wants and desires.

Keep in mind, in reality, at night those cabin windows are mostly shut do to people sleeping or watching the movie.

Archived