FeelThere PIC 737 for FSX, help pls.

alexzar14

I installed the official software with key number, but the aircraft is being loaded with no gauges and instruments. I get to see the hollow VC or plain 2D panel bitmaps with no gauges, buttons, lights etc...

I always install as administrator with AV disabled during the installation process. Also, I have the entire FXS folder excluded from AV scans and checks.

I have a FeelThere product too, the EJets V2. These installed a helper DLL that needs to be active for them to work. Maybe it is the same with your product and it either didn't get installed in dll.xml or it is not "trusted". Mine is located in the "\FeelThere\" folder in FSX main directory, in a subfolder with the planes short name. (FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll).

How does the installed folder look in "\Airplanes\"? All bits and pieces there, especially in the panel folder and panel.cfg? Are all gauges "trusted"? Maybe you clicked "No" by accident (happens to me sometimes)

About your screenshot, the most likely candidate that should be in you dll.xml is the last one on the list, pic737xh.dll. Maybe worth a shot. Hope you don't have any DLL conflicts. I make sure that only those DLLs are enabled that I absolutely need for a flight (using Simstarter for that).

No license that I can see, sorry.

Is there something written in those logfiles? Mine is pretty lengthy. But for that to happen, a DLL has to run in any case, so you should check your DLL.XML and make sure.

• 11 months later...
I have a FeelThere product too, the EJets V2. These installed a helper DLL that needs to be active for them to work. Maybe it is the same with your product and it either didn't get installed in dll.xml or it is not "trusted". Mine is located in the "\FeelThere" folder in FSX main directory, in a subfolder with the planes short name. (FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll).

How does the installed folder look in "\Airplanes"? All bits and pieces there, especially in the panel folder and panel.cfg? Are all gauges "trusted"? Maybe you clicked "No" by accident (happens to me sometimes)

i have located the "EJetH.dll" what should i do with it?

Make sure the following entry is in your dll.xml file:

FeelThere EJetX Helper

False

feelThere\E170\EJetH.dll

However, that dll has nothing to do with the 737. The 737 entry should look like this:

FeelThere PIC737X Helper

False

FeelThere\B737\PIC737XH.dll

As I noted earlier in the thread - make sure UAC is off and run from the right click "run as administrator". Your user may be an administrator but still lacks full admin ability.

DJ

Archived