Wingviews for Vistaliners Boeing 737 300?

ctatlow

Does anyone have the wing-view numbers for the panel.cfg for vista liners Boeing 737 300. It is only the view looking from behind the wings at the flaps that I need.

They should look something like this;

VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=32

VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_DIR=1.0, 0.0, 90.0

VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_EYE=-1.2, 0.3, -18,0

VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.73

VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=34

VIEW_REAR_LEFT_DIR=1.0, 0.0, 270.0

VIEW_REAR_LEFT_EYE=-1.2, -0.5, -18

VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=0.73

(these are for the SGA DC9-50)

Thank you to anyone that can help,

Charlotte

You can make your own wing views for any aircraft yourself by following these instructions I found some time ago. It does take a bit of trial and error but isn't hard at all. After you make changes and want to try it just reload the aircraft.

I'll show what the view-entries mean. See this example (this is just part of a wingview):

----------------------------------------------

view_forward_left_eye=0.8, 1.5, -23.0

view_forward_left_dir=5.0, 0.0, 313.5

----------------------------------------------

Now I will tell what they mean. Lets look at the first line:

view_forward_left_eye=0.8, 1.5, -23.0

view_forward_left_eye = this tells you that you are looking forward and to the left

0.8 = the lateral distance in or out from the fuselage

1.5 = the vertical height above or below the wing

-23.0 = the longitudnal eyepoint "seat number" in relation to the cockpit (23 seats behind the cockpit in this example)

The second line:

view_forward_left_dir=5.0, 0.0, 313.5

This entry determines which way (direction) you are looking

5.0 = is the angle (up and down) your sight-line will be. 5 is the best setting, the wing will cut your screen equally in half) if you want to look down some more you increase this number. if you want to look up you decrease this number. You can also go into negative numbers to look higher - this is useful for high-wing planes like Hercules, ATR etc.)

0.0 = ignore this

313.5 = compass direction of your sight. So for example if you put "270" you will be looking 90 degrees to the left.

Thank you RCChopper you have posted this view entries help for me before and it is my most used document I have, it has been so much help I cannot even begin to tell you.

I've just got a bit stuck with the VL B737-300 and wondered if anyone had a copy or had worked them out already? It would save me banging my head against the wall anymore than I already have.

Thanks once again.

Charlotte

Thank you RCChopper you have posted this view entries help for me before and it is my most used document I have, it has been so much help I cannot even begin to tell you.

I've just got a bit stuck with the VL B737-300 and wondered if anyone had a copy or had worked them out already? It would save me banging my head against the wall anymore than I already have.

Thanks once again.

Charlotte

Then I ran across this post...take a look, it might be just what you need.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?178988-Vistaliners-737-300-wingviews

Archived