Missing jetways

EdK

Hello,I have recently had several instances where the jetways at my destination airports are missing. The jetways at the departure airports are there. There have been no new add on programs added to fsx and I haven't bumped up the sliders either. I don't notice any other problems and these flights seem to go off without a hitch. I tried to google the problem but haven't found anything matching this issue. I do have the scenery complexity set to max. I find that if I don't, I only see a few jetways. I currently run windows 7 home premium with an i5 processor and a nvidia gtx 750 to video card. To this point, frame rates haven't been an issue and no oom issues have been observed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ed

Any clues as to what your destination airport is? Could be, if they are default FSX airports that they may not have Jetways. I found Heathrow didn't have much in the way of jetways until I did an upgrade to it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hello MrZippy, I have had 3 separate instances. Logan ,Newark, and Charlotte. Those airports have jetways,for sure. This isn't an issue of having only a few jetways,there are none. I'm doing KMIA to Toronto now and had all jetways present at Miami. Guess we will see what's showing at Toronto in a few hours. Thanks for the reply, Ed

Well,just landed in Toronto and all jetways are visible. The only thing I did was was to lower the sliders a little. Not sure if that fixed it. My guess is that this will require more investigation as this appears to be an intermittent problem. Ed

Archived