A fantastic NEW critter for your avatar or jet fighter.

old_wombat

Not sure how generally interesting this might be, but here goes anyway. Many jet fighter squadrons are named after animals of some kind ("Hornets", "Wasps", that sort of thing). If you are into that sort of thing and want a critter that has never been used before AND has a fabulous cartoon that you can use directly, you might want to try googling this:

hallucigenia cartoon

This is a fossil micro critter that has only recently been discovered and some magnificent artists impression of it have been drawn. I also love the name .... hallucigenia. Use or ignore as you see fit.

Steve from Murwilllumbah.

Kinda fuzzy some days!

Heck, back then most of my days were pretty fuzzy! Nights were worse, though. I actually even recall a few of them though!

Some I'd rather forget, however...

And there was the morning I woke in an orange grove near the Main gate in Yuma. I nearly chewed my own arm off to get away without waking whatever it was I woke next to! Thankfully, I made it on base before it caught up to me. The MPs were laughing at how bad off I was till I showed them, and puked behind their little shack...

Anyway, that is one scary looking critter! Be great for a squadron logo, though. I guess that's the point, scary logo...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived