Help! Somebody Stop Me Before I take Another Phantom Shot

It's out of control - can't keep my finger off the screenshot key :D:D Somebody call the cops!

F-4E from the 53rd Fighter Wing sits on the tarmac at Edwards (KEDW) as dawn lights up the field

[click on image for a full screen view]

531.jpg

532.jpg

533.jpg

534.jpg

535.jpg

Suggestion, Bill...

Climb into the cockpit of a J-3, or a Champ, and enjoy some "low and slow" in the Tetons, but not to "low and slow"!

Nice Phantom, by the way, just not my cup-o-tea.

Suggestion, Bill...

Climb into the cockpit of a J-3, or a Champ, and enjoy some "low and slow" in the Tetons, but not to "low and slow"!

Nice Phantom, by the way, just not my cup-o-tea.

Great idea KC - I feel better already:D:D:D

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Another great series of this stunning airplane! Sure hope they get the bug(s) fixed soon so I can order this bird!

Still waiting :(

Another Phantastic set of photos! Thank you, I do love the Phunky Phantom! Never pheel bat about more screencaps! ;D

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Bill great pics, I always liked the F-4 since I was young back in the 60's. But I have to agree there is nothing like opening the door of the Cub, taking it up for a spin no matter where but I am sure there is better places to fly designed for that plane as suggested by KCD. Have u ever looked online for similar to AA, but for simming F-4 bad habit, just a thought. Kenny

Bill, Great shots.

One of my fond memories from the Corps was flying over Vegas inverted in the back seat of a F-4 at night.

Of course being a chopper guy, I might have been a pushover anyway.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Larry, Rupert, Pat & Kenny - thanks for the good words

Bill great pics, Have u ever looked online for similar to AA, but for simming F-4 bad habit, just a thought. Kenny

Yes - started out with admitting my weakness and taking the pledge - "My name is Bill......... and I'm a simmer (I can quit anytime I want)" - you see how well that worked out :D:D:D

Those blast shields behind the plane look like the ones in Osan, and Clark, oddly. Probably like every other AF base in the world, come to think of it...

Never think simming in general, and with the Phantom in particular, are a very bad thing. Maybe a LITTLE bad, but not VERY bad.

Maybe you can just do it till you need glasses...?

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived