Voice recognition ATC?

dehman137

Hi Everyone-

I've recently tried VOXatc's 7 day trial and really liked it, but didn't seem like it had alot o offer for £49.99. So I was wondering, do any of you know if there are any freeware voice recognition ATC programs for FSX? If not, are there any other payware voice recog programs you would recommend?

Thank you,

dEHmAN137

MultiCrewExperience or MCE for short

Voice recognition for default ATC, for RC4 and PFE. Plus a voice 'controlled' virtual First Officer, engineer,mechanic, gate agent (with GSX). The list goes on. Very powerful tool.

Hi dEHmAN.

There was a free utility called SpeechBuddy2 that worked well in FS9 it should work in FSX with the MS speech engine.

You may have better luck finding it at the A___m site, but it's been a long while since I posted there / used it.

It is here also,

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=38485380

but if you want more Phrases / commands you may still want to visit A___m, or post here and I will try to see what I can dig up in my old systems. TV

MultiCrewExperience or MCE for short

Voice recognition for default ATC, for RC4 and PFE. Plus a voice 'controlled' virtual First Officer, engineer,mechanic, gate agent (with GSX). The list goes on. Very powerful tool.

i messed around with the trial and really liked it.Id love to purchase the lite edition, however, do you know if voice atc is available with the lite edition?

i messed around with the trial and really liked it.Id love to purchase the lite edition, however, do you know if voice atc is available with the lite edition?

Right under the pricing table there is a link where the versions are compared. I would not buy the Lite if I were you. Works only with default planes and ATC and is way too crippled in the other functions to be much fun IMO.

Archived