Navigraph Ultimate monthly

Hello all, I have a quick question to ask on these forums, since I am getting nowhere on the Navigraph support forums. If I purchase Navigraph ultimate monthly, after my month is up, if I have cancelled the payment, am I locked out of the charts, or can I continue to use the cycle that I have?
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are out of everything. You only keep the AIRAC cycle that you downloaded last, but no more access to charts.

I fly the 737 ngx, best thing is the yearly subscription. The new IPAD app is really very nice, all charts with their own tab. Top notch LIDO charts by Lufthansa, and top notch up to date NAVDATA.

You are out of everything. You only keep the AIRAC cycle that you downloaded last, but no more access to charts.

I fly the 737 ngx, best thing is the yearly subscription. The new IPAD app is really very nice, all charts with their own tab. Top notch LIDO charts by Lufthansa, and top notch up to date NAVDATA.

So you cannot keep using the AIRAC cycle of charts?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So you cannot keep using the AIRAC cycle of charts?

AIRAC cycle and charts are two different things. It just so happens that my subscription ran out two weeks ago, so now I know this for sure:

- You keep the FMS datasets with the AIRAC cycle you downloaded (btw. there is only one cycle per month)

- The Charts client still works, but your charts are gone. You would have to print 'your' charts into PDF or on paper to keep them.

Hello all, I have a quick question to ask on these forums, since I am getting nowhere on the Navigraph support forums. If I purchase Navigraph ultimate monthly, after my month is up, if I have cancelled the payment, am I locked out of the charts, or can I continue to use the cycle that I have?

Navigraph answered your question yesterday.

DJ

AIRAC cycle and charts are two different things. It just so happens that my subscription ran out two weeks ago, so now I know this for sure:

- You keep the FMS datasets with the AIRAC cycle you downloaded (btw. there is only one cycle per month)

- The Charts client still works, but your charts are gone. You would have to print 'your' charts into PDF or on paper to keep them.

Ok, thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived