FSX Multiplayer Issue

Good day.

I hope I'm posting in the correct forum and have tried multiple searches on this topic with no luck so I'm posting my question here. We are a virtual airline flying FSX Acceleration with tac pack and superbug. As of recent we have noticed that some members are unable to see each other in multilayer while others can. Everyone is using the same air craft and have same scenery.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there is any topics on it.

Have have also tested without joining vrs addons and just FSX stock Cessnas. again we can see each other join at the airport. While in taxi its looks as if the other member isn't moving and stuck at the parking spot and they're reporting that they're right behind you. Its come to a point of fustration and can't seem to figure this out. Any help or guidance would greatly be appreciated and thanks in advance!

What network server or service are you using? It sounds as if one or more of you don't have good latency to the host. So some pings when this happens again.

Added:

Some searches on this forum does produce some results when using:

tac pac (5 results)

OR

tacpac

... which produced 18 results.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?278773-New-for-FSX-better-than-Tac-Pac-and-FREE&highlight=tac+pac

Searches on google using "tacpac" produces 35,000+ hits.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Thanks for your reply pvarn,

As for the network server i haven't set one up. I have TWC as an ISP running 100 mbps DL and 10 mbps Upload. The computer I'm using is windows 7 ultimate and its main purpose is to host FSX and our teamspeak which it does fine. There is nothing else running on it as it is a dedicated server for our squadron. I have another PC in which I connect to this server also so its up all the time and of course I maintain the reboots every morning. I love to provide for my squadron. I own and maintain it. Its just this occasional loss of the other multiplayer that happens.

It's all about latency and you cannot control it. If the other players have poor latency to their own providers, it adds latency to whatever provider you are connected to. These go up and down as traffic and bandwidth go up and down during prime and relaxed demand times. Those who are having slow updates should ping you and you them. You'll see.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Archived