Takeoff from St. Barths downhill runway towards the beach 747

Nice work Zippy. :cool: :cool: :cool: How far did you get before you had to press Ctrl X? :p

Just after the last shot is when I hit the ole Escape Key to end flight. I did it just for the pix. I had 5% in all tanks and probably could have flown to Miami.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Well done! ;) ...And you still managed to cause tens of thousands in damage!

See Jan! You can destroy an airport without wrecking your plane too. :rolleyes: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I only took out a few buildings in that takeoff! far less destroyed than our "Royal" flying buddy who water-lands on a daily basis.:eek: Thanks for the well done, Bob and you too, Your Highness!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

What software is that of St. Barths? My stock FSX Gold version doesn't look that at all. The end pointing towards the bay isn't on the bay. And there is a hanger right there in the way!
Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Now, just try taking off from Lukla. ;) it doesn't haver yto be 747, maybe a727 or C-130.
My Blog:http://thebadpilotsblog.blogspot.com/ My PC: i7-3970X up to 4.0GHz, Gigabyte GTX970 OC, Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme, Kingston HyperX Beast XMP 16GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD, Western Digital Black 2TB, Noctua NH-D15, Thermaltake SE Smart 630W, Cooler Master CM690 III, Windows 10.

Archived