Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11

I am still using Windows 10 and FSX Acceleration and LittleNavMap (32 bit) with no issues.

Yesteday I was helping my wife's Uncle setup FSX Gold and LittleNavMap on his Windows 11 laptop, and FSX Gold worked fine, but the 32 bit version of LittleNavMap did not work well at all.  Only a partial view of the program window and unable to adjust the program size on screen.

4 hours ago, jorgen.s.andersen said:

I am quite comfortable with my Windows 10, and have no plans whatsoever to "upgrade" to Windows 11, that will take a lot of the functions in Win 10 away from me, and on top of that will use my computer - my private property - to monitor my computing and other behavior and to push advertising to me.

Jorgen

Protecting You, Your Business & The Data Within It on X: "Tin Foil ...

3 minutes ago, jorgen.s.andersen said:

And I don't believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny either...

image.jpeg.a558cfef8aeb88ce21ab67c7d5546a6b.jpeg

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

On 7/16/2024 at 2:46 AM, wobbie said:

I'm using LittleNavMap without any issues. Try the 64bit version. Mine works perfectly.

My 64 bit version works fine in MSFS 2020.  Problem is that the 32 bit version is the only one that works with FSX, and that is wonky in Win 11. 

14 hours ago, Melo965 said:

My 64 bit version works fine in MSFS 2020.  Problem is that the 32 bit version is the only one that works with FSX, and that is wonky in Win 11. 

My FSX, without having to do anything, runs perfectly fine under Win 11.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png