Sitka Ak coast lines

I hope someone can me out here ? The shore lines around the Sitka area AK have gone linear with 90 deg. angles. It's only here that this happens, so I must have flubbed something up in the past. What bgl's represent the Sitka area. Thanks if you van help. I have added Alaska mesh from here.

grab_034.jpg

I had this problem about four years ago. Tried countless things to be rid of it, but nothing I did helped. No advice I received helped either save the last which was "reinstall". I didn't; I fought the good fight and never found a solution. After about a year of flying over squares, I uninstalled FS9 and started over again. That did fix the problem. It is likely that some insignificant piece of add-on scenery has upset the applecart, but good luck finding it... I never could. For all the frustration I suffered, I wish I had don the uninstall/reinstall a lot sooner. Good luck and wish I had more to offer.

The terrain files for the Sitka area are in ...\FS9\Scenery\NAMW\scenery.

Look in there for files with extensions other than .bgl, files that might have been renamed.

In particular look for HP911110.bgl and HL911110.bgl.

They should be dated May 21, 2003 and weigh 165,960 and 66,990 bytes respectively.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Thanks KCD, kind of figured that might be my case as well. It's only the Sitka area, so for the time being I'll just stay clear of it. Spent TOOO many years building this install and at 68 I figure life is to short to start all over.

Thanks StringBean I'll check that out now. I'm really glad to know what area is covered by what scenery bgl. The only scenery I have added recently was the Glacier Bay by Mr. Sandmann. It's installation was kind of complex so I my have flubbed something.

Archived