This is mutiny Mister Christian! Mutiny I tell you!!

Here are a couple of shots of the great new sailing ship model of the HMS Bounty - scene of the famous mutiny against Captain Bligh. There are versions for FS9 and FSX just uploaded to the library. The ship is shown anchored and sailing off the island of Tahiti where the girls proved way more attractive to the crew than staying in the Navy;););).

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Rrrrr, Matey!:p I beat you by a minute posting my shot. Now how many times did you fire the "Salute"?

Ahoy Mister Z - great shot! Haven't fired a salute yet - I was doing good to get the anchor up - excuse me a minute while we put the Captain over the side ;):):D

Ahoy Mister Z - great shot! Haven't fired a salute yet - I was doing good to get the anchor up - excuse me a minute while we put the Captain over the side ;):):D

Have Fun! Bet there is a plank we can make the Captain walk! raise the stuns'l Mr. Christian, let's get outta here!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Nice pics. of the Bounty Bill. :cool: :cool: :) Having been a sailor myself I can relate to the crews feelings toward the Navy vs the girls of Tahiti. :p

Larry

Sorry Captain, all I could find was this nice lady and her twin sister! They will have to do!;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]179071[/ATTACH]

Thanks Larry - us ex sailors have to stick together

I can see you're going to make a fine first mate there Mr. Z

Alrighty then - Make all plain sail - Shiver me timbers - Avast ye swabs - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum - Splice the mainbrace - Belay belaying the belaying pins - All hands forward lay aft; all hands aft lay forward - Dang! I think I'm getting the hang of this sailing captain thing :):D:D

Archived