Default Boeing 737-800 MFD

mujx

(Another Question related to MSFS).So firstly hi everybody!!!! In the MFD of the default 737-800 you can select if you want the MFD to display waypoints, airports etc.If you click on the display waypoints button you can see waypoints BUT you cannot see the NAMES of those waypoints so is there a fix???

Any help will be valued!!!

I suppose you are looking for something like this, as shown in my 747 panel. Maybe a 3rd party freeware or payware panel might do the trick. No modifications to the default panel that I know of.

MFD waypoints.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Have you tried zooming in?

You might have to reach a certain zoom level to see the fix names.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

(Another Question related to MSFS).So firstly hi everybody!!!! In the MFD of the default 737-800 you can select if you want the MFD to display waypoints, airports etc.If you click on the display waypoints button you can see waypoints BUT you cannot see the NAMES of those waypoints so is there a fix???

Any help will be valued!!!

It should be the buttons on the left side of the course settings knob.

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you tried zooming in?

You might have to reach a certain zoom level to see the fix names.

peace,

the Bean

Zooming in didn't solve the problem!!! Thanks by the way !!

Clicking on the PFD, EICAS or MFD opens it up in a slightly large window.So I cliked on the MFD and it pop opened and then I could see the names of the waypoints, but I cannot go along like this in a virtual cockpit. It doesn't look real.

NOTE: Even after clicking I had to zoom in to a scale of 5 (5 NM may be) to see the names. So can I do it that by default (not by clicking) to see it?

Archived