"HJG Spring/May 2023 New & Upgraded File Releases".

aerofoto

Once again and For any FS2004 and FSX users whom may be interested .... 

"HJG SPRING/MAY 2023 NEW & UPGRADED FILE RELEASES".

HJG (Historic Jetliners Group) has pleasure announcing its Spring releases .... these being HJG's 2nd release for the 2023 year.

This latest release is composed of some 80X "NEW" and "UPGRADED" textures and 3D-models for the ARJ/BAe 146, B707, B727, B737, BAC ONE-ELEVEN, CV990, DC-8, DC-9, DC-10, MD-80/90 virtual flight line currently offered by HJG and for both FS2004 and FSX.

Textures subjects featured within this release relate to aircraft and operators from Africa, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, the Caribbean/Central America (both Honduras and Nicaragua), France (and Corsica), Indonesia, Japan, Spain, the UK and Ireland, and "the good old US-of-A" too .... covering the very early 1960's through present day period .... and among which both PAX, freight, flight testing, and military/government VIP operators are represented .... and which also include upgrades of some 20X classic DC-8 liveries from the 1960's and 70's, an "extremely rare" flight-testing CV990-A from the early 1960's; Some "equally rare" US-operated and hybrid liveried DC-9-10's from the late 1960's; A WHAT IF" B727-200 ADV livery which "very nearly" came into RW existence during the late 1970's; A number of (possibly) almost forgotten US operated BAC ONE-ELEVEN's from the 1980's as well as a number 1960's/70's/80's/and 90's operated UK registered aircraft too (all reconditioned textures); Along with a B737-400C currently operated by a US federal security agency too.

And last but by by no means least of all .... 

The recently re-released HJG DC-8 project has now evolved into "V6.1" and "V6.2" 3D models .... in order to resolve a couple of reported and "EXTREMELY MINOR" animation related issues. All HJG supplied DC-8-10 through -43F 3D models are now "V6.2" offerings .... whilst all HJG supplied DC-8-51 through -73F 3D models remain "V6.1" offerings.   

This particular reflection of both time and aviation history, for FS, and a whole lot more too, is all currently, and [b]"FREELY"[/b], available for download from HJG at the following website address ....

HJG Website Address

For further information concerning the content of this/HJG's latest releases please refer to the following-linked forum announcement ....

HJG Forum Announcement/May 29th 2023

MRC

• Like 1

I have not used HJG's aircraft in the past. so I took this post as an opportunity to give them a try,

I downloaded the HJG KC-135R and a repaint of a specific aircraft that operates from JB MDL (McGuire AFB, NJ).

Initially, I could not get it to load in FSX. I started with a couple messages with aerofoto (Mark C), joined HJG's forums, and reviewed the VERY EXTENSIVE KC-135 user information located in past forum pages. (164 pages when copied to MS Word so I could read more).

I then downloaded an appropriate panel, and effects,

This aircraft is absolutely wonderful, to look at and to fly. I can not wait to read more and learn the systems, etc.

I will definitely be adding more HJG aircraft to my fleet in the future.

Well done, and thank you for keeping us on FlightSim informed.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

"PHROGPHLYER" .... thanks for going to the trouble of expressing those sentiments. 

It is "appreciated" :)

Get back to us/me on the HJG forum should you need further support .... and I/we'll be glad to try'n help you out 😉

MRC