737-800 with no vc

johankotze

In \Simobjects\Airplanes\B747_400\model folder

edit model.cfg

[models]
normal=B747_400
[color=#ff0000]//interior=B747_400_interior[/color]

Put remark slashes in 3rd line.

Why you want this, is a mistery to me...

[EDIT]Oops... should be B737_800 of course :o.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

In \Simobjects\Airplanes\B747_400\model folder

edit model.cfg

[models]
normal=B747_400
[color=#ff0000]//interior=B747_400_interior[/color]

Put remark slashes in 3rd line.

Why you want this, is a mistery to me...

Wim

Im curious too, but isnt there a view for 2D cockpit only ?

there is a way in FS9 but i never looked for it in FSX.

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

^^^

Well put. No need to delete or disable anything. You have lots of choices over what views to use or not use and the features these views have.

"I am using 2d panel on a separate monitor. Will I still have pan view?"

YES. Try this:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?282843-Pan-in-2D-cockpit-view&p=1880089#post1880089

Often when I see posts like this, I discover this is a multiple monitor or home cockpit issue where the user doesn't want to see any cockpit on the main screen.

Pressing F10, then the W key (maybe more than once) will give you an unobstructed full screen view. If at any time in the future you need gauges or cockpit views back again, with no need to remember or figure out what you did so you can reverse it, a simple key press gets you easily from full screen unobstructed to 2 or 3D pit. Instantly.

Now with the above modification, you can activate the full screen unobstructed 2D panel view (without the panel) AND pan it around the same way you can the other 3D views. If the suggested mod results in a pan rate which is too slow, keep reading. You can change that too.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Archived