Milviz F15E display ALt-Enter problem

Have been trying to post on the milviz forum all day but simply cannot get onto the F15e support forum page. takes ages even for the home screen to appear so thought id try here.

So, after solving my previous issues of the milviz F15e , being I didn't have Acceleration installed. Purchased Acelleration, all running ok apart from the milviz f15e. (their f86 sabre runs fine )

Downloaded from FS pilot shop last week.

Currrent instal of FSX Includes

Fsx + Acceleration

EZCA

Orbyx sceneries, Global & Vector with England, Wales, and Scotland. Also Papa New Guinnea.

Milviz F86 sabre ( no issues with this instal)

Accufeel.

FSUPIC latest

My instal of the F15e is MILVIZ_F15E_Setup_1_1_SPU

Radeon 6950 Gfx card, drivers up to date

Win7Pro

Running two monitors . One at 1680 x 1050 and extended desktop on the second at 1280 x 1024

I have several other software houses aircraft installed including Carenado, A2A etc but the milviz F15E is the only plane which is causing issues on the display and CTD’s

Problem occurs when in cockpit and I select Alt-Enter to go into windowed mode temporarily. When I Alt-Ent back to full screen . Screen goes black and the whirling icon of death occurs , spinning for about 30seconds when it then causes FSX to crash every time. The other issue is when flying in either full screen or windowed mode isa corruption in the orbyx scenery. Getting land classes appearing where oceans should be?

I have uninstalled manually the F15E twice and reinstalled, each time the same things occurs.

Any others have this issue? At the moment F15e is going back into the virtual draw instead of my FSx hangar presently

The forum software is undergoing upgrades. Bottom line is we don't have the source code for the module I suspect is at fault here so the best I can suggest is refraining from switching between full/windowed mode.

Current Setup: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz/ 2GB DDR2/ NVIDEA MSI N220GT 1GB

Future Setup: AMD Phenom II X6 Black 3.2 Ghz/ 6GB Corsair DDR3 2000Mhz/NVIDEA MSI N220GT 1GB

Quote: 'I select Alt-Enter to go into windowed mode temporarily. When I Alt-Ent back to full screen . Screen goes black...'.

What I did was to hit '-' (to minimize). then click on minimized FSX. to restore. and I could continue flying in windowed mode (but unable to switch to full screen anymore). The only thing I changed lately was: PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS= 0 //was 1.

I HAD that 2 montsh ago. Now it's 'ok'. Don't know WHAT I did to fix it. No one has come up with an answer, and it seems to be WINDOWS related (and not FSX, scenery, or even less, due to an add-on aircraft).

The problem is that I haven't had time to go mess with my FSX cfg, or Windows, to see what will cause it to 'go back' to how it was 2 months ago. It's fraustrating not to know, and I don't remember what I did, which is worse.

FS2004 was also doing that (black screen after 'alt+enter' to go to windowed mode). FS9 will make an 'error' sound (which is really a Windows error message, and not an FS9 'error' message). But I can go back and forth (windowed/full screen) with no ill effects. In FS9 I have: PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS= 1 (opposite of FSX-but which may be 'irrelevant'). So this makes me suspect it MAY be a WINDOWS problem. Wish I knew the answer to this 'glitch'. Good luck with that. Try minimize/restore (then unpause) to at least continue in windowed mode.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived