Still haviing trouble !!!!!!

simjocky

Hey Guys, I am relatively new to the flight simulator. I have been flying for a year. Don't laugh, but I have been a tweaking fool. I think I am almost there except for a few hiccups. The screen doesn't jerk anymore from take off to cruising which is great, but I encounter problems just a few minutes before landing. The picture tends to jerk, The pilot/ATC voice disappears and I get a lot of static. I would appreciate any input you might have........I am tearing my hair out. LOL.:mad: Have a nice weekend.

Hey Guys, I am relatively new to the flight simulator. I have been flying for a year. Don't laugh, but I have been a tweaking fool. I think I am almost there except for a few hiccups. The screen doesn't jerk anymore from take off to cruising which is great, but I encounter problems just a few minutes before landing. The picture tends to jerk, The pilot/ATC voice disappears and I get a lot of static. I would appreciate any input you might have........I am tearing my hair out. LOL.:mad: Have a nice weekend.

I think you should post in the concerned flight simulator forum for better help

fsx ? fs9 ?

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can you explain better what you mean exactly by the screen jerking and this static?

You say that first the screen jerked between takeoff and cruise and now before landing. Can you elaborate about what exactly happens?

Does it look like there is a technical issue with the computer/display or is the aircraft behaving in an unexpected manner?

Does it occur with any landing or only after a long flight?

Don't take this as an insult but how are your flying skills?

Do you know how to take off, climb, cruise, descend and land?

Is the jerking simply a result of you losing control of the aircraft?

Which simulator do you use?

Which aircraft do you fly?

Do you have any addons installed?

What are your computer's specs?

Do you have the right drivers installed?

Archived