PMDG FMC 1st Waypoint

avjones

It's been a long time since I've posted any questions, but now I need some aid on fixing a problem that keeps occurring. I use Navigraph to download all my AIRAC for all the different aircraft. Having Quality Wings, IFly, Captain Sims, LevelD and PMDG, they all work fine except for the PMDG.

If I create a flight using FSBuild it will install to the correct folder with no problem. But on the PMDG aircraft regardless of which one I choose, the first waypoint is always over 6000 nm, regardless. If I wanted to fly from KBOS to KMIA, the first waypoint would be showing a distance of 6000 nm or more, but the next waypoint would be accurate. Only on

Having to exit, keep getting virus from the site.....

First check the map display in FS Build. See any zig-zag legs? Does the first waypoint in your exported FS9 plan (if used) and rte plan imported into the FMC show as your originating airport. If you are using the PMDG terminal database procedures are you sure you are using the appropriate ones for your departure airport.

You applied your AIRAC to FSB as well, right?

Here's a tip sheet I wrote regarding use FSB with RC ATC but there are general "gotcha" tips in there as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owuz7p2ohx7y7st/fsb%20tips%20and%20update.pdf?dl=0

Also be sure you have closed any open legs on the LEGS page.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First check the map display in FS Build. See any zig-zag legs? Does the first waypoint in your exported FS9 plan (if used) and rte plan imported into the FMC show as your originating airport. If you are using the PMDG terminal database procedures are you sure you are using the appropriate ones for your departure airport.

You applied your AIRAC to FSB as well, right?

Here's a tip sheet I wrote regarding use FSB with RC ATC but there are general "gotcha" tips in there as well:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owuz7p2ohx7y7st/fsb%20tips%20and%20update.pdf?dl=0

Also be sure you have closed any open legs on the LEGS page.

KMSP - Minnesota: Land of 10,000 Puddles

Support Team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived