Performance issues

asrock2505

Hi guys ,

I have a pretty high end pc but still i havent got the performance that some people have with far lower specs.

I have a gtx 970

intel i7 3770 and 8 gb of ram.

I just get around 40 fps ingame on high .

When i look on youtube i see people with awesome graphics and i was wondering if someone knows how i can get those?

thanks!

When i look on youtube i see people with awesome graphics and i was wondering if someone knows how i can get those?

Probably with add-ons... ORBX, REX, GEX and others. As for frame rate, 40 is pretty good, especially in higher density cities. If you lower all your sliders a lot then run unlimited FPS in your settings, you can do better, but with the sliders set fairly high, setting fps to 30-40 seems a good bet to me -- leaves more time for the system to work on scenery display.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Most people would kill for an FPS around 40 with settings on high. Other people on Youtube use smoke and mirrors, video editing, etc.

Yep

there's a couple of software tha allows you to record very fluid fs videos

fsrecorder, sony vegas.

but frankly 40 fps is really enough for me.

http://www.100fps.com/how_many_frames_can_humans_see.htm

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived