Default Cessna Textures

usb777

I know it's been discussed before but can't find the thread. My default Cessna textures are loading rather slow when I change views at least the first time from exterior view to the vc. It does it on my old weak pc but hasn't been doing it with this build. Now it is, what can I do to clean things up again?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

that's the thread, thanks. I might defrag, I run this computer maxed out but this kind just started on this build. The other thread was when I was on a lower end comduter with an AMD FX-6300

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Pretty unusual for a system like yours.. That should not be happening, being the

textures for the Cessna should not be any problem to load. Are you running super

dense scenery? Something is taking a big video load for you to be seeing that.

You might want to do some hardware benchmark checks and such to make sure

nothing is acting up hardware or memory wise.. The hardware you have is a good bit

more powerful than what I'm running, and I don't see any of that unless I really tapping

out the system with a large scenery load or whatever. The hardware you have should

eat Cessna textures for lunch and spit them out almost instantly.

BTW, also make sure you are not overheating when running the sim. Make sure all fans

are working, and check the temps while running the sim to make sure nothing is

throttling back to reduce temp's..

Ya, been checking all that. Seems to only happen when I am around the big airports, tons of scenery and ai. Not happening as I get farther away. Only happens with the Cessna mostly when going into the VC,

Mike G.

Archived