Active Sky and Computer Clock

usb777

Past couple of days been getting the window from Active Sky saying my computer clock may be set in the future. I have three computers besides the FSX computer and all the clocks are fine. Anyone else getting this window popping up?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I to have had it happen in the past but it stopped. Thought it was on the server end just wonder what causes it and why it blames my computer clock.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Yes, this is a server synchronization issue not your clock. The dialog blames your clock because this is the most common reason for the problem and the only thing you have the ability to change yourself.

As you suspect, the problem goes away when Hifi realizes the server(s) are acting up.

Not all people are going to get the problem at the same time because there are several servers and ASN chooses the one with the lowest ping to you.

When you see this, report the problem on the Hifi support forum which should alert Hifi to the server issue if they haven't seen it yet.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Right on! Thanks for the heads up!

Mike G.

Na, don't stop Sometimes I am a little critical but you are always there to offer help and advice!

Mike G.

Archived