Looking for a good Flight PLN converter from MS FSX to PMDG

forshaw

Hi;

I am looking for a Flight Plan converter for flight plans generated from MS FSX default planner to the PMDG 747. Don't mind if it's a payware. I know everyone will ask, why the hell would I want to do that:)

Well, I still want to use the ATC out of the Airport and vector into my destination Airport for landing. I know that there are products out there that will convert from a regular product (simroutes. etc.) flight plan, but I need it to be in sync with the FSX ATC.

I came across this product http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/18901/fsx-plan-to-route-utility-v10/ from Flyaway, not sure if anyone know of it.

Any comments, suggestions are really appreciated.

Cheers.

F.

Thanks for your responses and input folks I really appreciate it. I will try the links you mqytn and torkermax both suggested and see how it works out. I will check and see if FSBuild or FSCommander have built in utilities to accommodate what I am looking for.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

The brilliant web-based flight planner/dispatch tool SimBrief will create a flightplan for you and you can export it to PMDG, FSX, and a host of other formats. It also gives you a load sheet with fuel, winds, navlog, etc. Very, very nice.

Archived