weather changes

icho

hello,

I've put " rate at which weather changes over time " to never , but I still notice that the weather changes with time.. last time I flew from Greece to Cyprus and put the weather to full overcast thunderstorm and while descending to Cyprus I realized that its partly cloudy ! how can I solve this ?

"put the weather to full overcast thunderstorm and while descending to Cyprus I realized that its partly cloudy"

What is it you want to solve?

1) You want the thunderstorms you last had at a particular location.

2) You do not want the "partly cloudy" at a particular location.

possibilities:

1) You have online weather enabled and your weather is getting replaced by real world weather.

2) There are winds in the static "no change" weather you are flying in and the partly cloudy weather from nearby area blew in and blew the thunderstorm out of the area.

3) You are using a third party weather external weather program.

Note: The weather in FSX is furtther complicated by the 60 miles limit. If you set the weather while on the ground, and check customize all weather stations, the weather you set will be in effect for the whole world. If not, the weather will only be in effect for a few miles around your location. Also, if you set the weather while in the air, the weather you set will only be in effect for 60 miles from the location where you were when you set the weather. When you fly outside this area, the weather will revert to what it was at that location prior to you setting it, or will gradually revert to clear.

-Pv-

2 carrot salad, 10.41 liter bucket, electric doorbell, 17 inch fan, 12X14, 85 Dbm

Archived