Where can I get a good B747-8 Paywere or Freeware for FSX

forshaw

Hi there.

I have got a great Payware B747-8 (very detail) panel and I am looking to marry it with a good B747-8 model. I have already got the PMDG 747-400 which I am not too fond of only because of the time it takes to set up the routes (SID, STARS etc.). The panel I have does work with the -400 but is really designed for the -8 hence the reason I looking for a -8. This panel imports the flight plan I create in FSX, so I don't have to worry about entering the routes;).

I saw the AFS-Design payware but not sure if it is really good. I think Project Opensky is no longer around, besides I never really seem to get that product to work well with my FSX. Always seems to be little issues "here and there."

I can go either way, payware of freeware. I don't mind spending money if the model is good.

Any comments, suggestions are truly appreciated.

Thanks.

F.

PMDG...but a lot of folks are waiting for their new completely new version which is supposed to be released sometime this year but no exact date is yet known...I have the older version which I think is great....but cannot wait for the new one to be available.....al v

Folks, thanks very much for your response I appreciate it. MRZIPPY, I will definitely download the Delta NW from the site and try it out.

Al V. Thanks for the heads up and comments about PMDG. i will try the 747-8 on this site and see how it works out with my panel and then take it from there.

Thanks again.

Best Regards.

F.

Hi, I did try the 748i freeware from this site as mrzippy suggested, and I must say not bad at all. Did a basic take off and landing as a brief test and pretty good and the VC Cockpit is also very good for a Freeware. Plan to take it through its paces later on.

Thanks again.

F

Archived