ENB series not working.

dehman137

Hey everyone-

So I decided the other day Id try the enb series for FSX and it hasnt been working correctly. I installed it properly and the enb even works fine in the flight preview but in game it doesnt work. Even when I press shift-f12 it doesnt work. In fact I get these weird black lines going across the sreen.

fsx 2015-02-04 22-35-10-41.png

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks,

dEHmAN137

That's fsx for you. I've been using enb for ages and have found it great. I also know that others have had problems.

Like everything else in fsx, it's one of those things thatis OK on one system and bad on another.

IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Hey everyone-

So I decided the other day Id try the enb series for FSX and it hasnt been working correctly. I installed it properly and the enb even works fine in the flight preview but in game it doesnt work. Even when I press shift-f12 it doesnt work. In fact I get these weird black lines going across the sreen.

Anyone know whats going on?

Thanks,

dEHmAN137

Time for you to backtrack yourself out of Enb Series to get your system back in good order as before. It sure doesn't look like an Enb Series problem but let's not dwell on that at the moment.

Good luck,

Cheers,

Time for you to backtrack yourself out of Enb Series to get your system back in good order as before. It sure doesn't look like an Enb Series problem but let's not dwell on that at the moment.

Good luck,

Cheers,

Im not sure, I didnt do anything besides Kostas Tweaking Guide and the performance Nvidia Inspector 8XSQ adjustments for my game to run smoothly.

Archived