Mouse as yoke 2004 lovett's software problem

mujx

Hi , I just wanted to use mouse as yoke in fs2004 but there wasn't any option so I downloaded the software of Lovett software mouse_as_yoke_2004. I just wanted to said that may2004 (mouse as yoke) only works if you start from mouse_as_yoke_2004.exe and not from fs9.exe??? Can anyone tell me that how can I make it work by starting fs9 (currently mouse as yoke doesn't work if I start fs2004 from D:\Flight Simulator 9 it only works by starting it from lovett software directory) from Microsoft directory and not from Lovett software "C:\Program Files\Lovett Software\Mouse-as-yoke 2004".

Any help will be appreciated :)

My problem is not in using. It works fine I just wanted to say that it works by starting fs9 from "C:\Program Files\Lovett Software\Mouse-as-yoke 2004" directory but mouse as yoke doesn't work by starting fs9 from "D:\Flight Simulator 9".

If you have FSuipc, you can do it. That is, load external programs when FS starts.. All in the manual.

I have FSUIPC (registered came with myoke) but how can I make mouse as yoke work by starting fs9 from D:\Flight Simulator 9??? NOTE: I can see modules option on the bar (FSUIPC is written) if I start fs9 from any of the both directories but HOW can I make mouse as yoke work by starting fs9 from D:\Flight Simulator 9

Archived