Hanger Flying! Tail view only.

Rupert

Moffett Tail ViewJP.jpg

I tried to add two more shots. One looking out the windshield inside the hanger it, was rejected as 513KB. The other was a nice picture of Seattle, it was also too big! I already reduced the size to 1,600 x 1,200. I don't know what else to do!! And yes, if you could see the cockpit view, you'd see we're doing about about 140knts. This isn't staged or slewed! Though I did hit Pause right after the cockpit shot so I could change to tail view. After this shot was taken I went back to cockpit view, hot Pause again and flew out without hitting anything.:cool:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Nicely lined up and captured Charles. :cool: ;)

Try downloading the free Google "Picasa" program. It lets you set different picture sizes and resolutions so you can export them to stay within the 488 kb upload limit. It also includes some editing features. :)

Larry

I personally use XNVeiw as my picture editor. Works great, and permits you to resize easily. Just reduce the pixels and you can keep the width/height but make the file size smaller. Or you can reduce the width/height, which also reduces the file size. It's a very versatile program, but then, there are a few billion different programs out there :D

Still a nice shot! Now do at 450kts in an F/A-18C :D

Not that *I* would ever do something like that. Nope, not me. Is my halo still in place???

ScreenHunter_1065 Sep. 05 12.20.jpg

ScreenHunter_1066 Sep. 05 12.21.jpg

ScreenHunter_1067 Sep. 05 12.21.jpg

Or 350 or so in a Phantom II!

I actually saw an Angel do that fly-through of Hangar 1 in a Phantom WAY back in the late '60's. It was AWEsome!!!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived