Full size millimetre accurate flight deck diagram posters B737 NG B787 A320 A380

pbruce

I'm new to this forum, so please forgive me if I'm going over old ground. I produce sets of full size training cockpit diagram posters and panels for Airline flight training. These are accurate and geometrically correct and could be a very low cost entry point for those wishing to build a home sim.

I sell these as posters for £150 plus postage (£15 in Europe £25 in the US) or as panels, where the posters are mounted to 5mm thick rigid lightweight photo-board for £340 plus postage (£24 EU £40 US). My main competitors charge $400 plus postage.

I use 160 GSM glossy paper (twice the weight of average A1/A0 posters) and plasticised ink which gives a durable fade resistant sheen.

I currently sell sets for the B737 and B787 plus the A320 (CRT & LCD) and the A380. The B777 is about one month away from completion.

These are produced using vector graphics which scale up with no loss of definition and remain pin sharp on the print.

The advantage of the panel version is that you can mount and dismount the panels using the supplied velcro dots, and they are of course solid and tangible. If you are building your own sim structure then the posters can be mounted on it as wallpaper and the printed parts replaced individually as you mechanise the project part by part.

There are plenty of posts on how to build these sims so I won't repeat that information here, but this could easily be the cheap entry point many want to make the leap from PC screen and joystick to a much more immersive environment.

MY background is in aviation and graphic design, having started life as a commercial artist/designer and spent the last 28 years flying both fixed wing and rotary. I am currently a Captain on the A320 series and have flown the B737 and B747 for several years each. My products are realistic and clear, and are based on first hand knowledge and experience.

Check out my website at http://www.flightvectors.com or email me at info@flightvectors.com

Here are some examples of the B737 NG model;

Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 16.51.58.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-10 at 08.28.08.png

Archived