A collection of liveries (does not include the plane) applicable to the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain and DC-3 Airliner add-on aircraft for X-Plane 11 & 12. Depicting thirty-three liveries, most of which participated in the anniversary of D-Day on June 6, 2019 over England and France.
1. Aerometal N18121
2. Candler Field Express N28AA
3. USAAF 315087 "Airborne" by Aircraft Guaranty N150D
4. USAAF 26480 "The Duchess of Dakota" by Texas Flying Legends Museum N534BE
5. ALSib 2015 N4550J by Museum of the Armed Forces of Russia RA-2944G
6. Civil Air Transport N8336C "Spirit of Benovia" by JM Air
7. Legend Airways of Colorado N25641 "Liberty"
8. Flabob Express N103NA
9. USAAF 224064 "Placid Lassie" by Tunison Foundation N74589
10. ALSib 2015 N12BA by Museum of the Armed Forces of Russia RA-05738
11. Royal Air Force FZ692 "Kwicherbichen" by RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight ZA947
12. USAAF 268830 "D-Day Doll" by Commemorative Air Force N45366
13. Aer Lingus EI-ACD by P Adrian ZS-NTE
14. D-Day75 Tribute by M McBryan C-FDTD
15. USAAF 292847 "That's All Brother" by American Airpower Heritage Flying Museum N47TB
16. Vintage Wings Aircraft N472AF "KG668"
17. USAAF 330647 "Virginia Ann" by Mission Boston D-Day N62CC
18. USAF O-30665 "Miss Virginia" by Dynamic Avlease N47E
19. MALEV HA-LIX "Kármán Tódor" by Goldtimer Foundation
20. USAAF 2100591 "Tico Belle" by Valiant Air Command N3239T
21. USAAF 2100882 "Drag 'em Oot" by Dakota Heritage N473DC
22. USAAF 2100884 by Aces High N147DC
23. Royal Danish Air Force K-682 "Gamle Dame" by Foreningen For Flyvende Museumsfly OY-BPB
24. Johnson Flying Service "Miss Montana" by Museum of Mountain Flying NC24320
25. USAF 43-770 "Spooky" by American Flight Museum N2805J
26. USAAF 348608 "Betsy's Biscuit Bomber" by Gooney Bird Group N47SJ
27. USAAF 348716 "Luck of the Irish" by Air Heritage Collection N836M
28. USAAF 348950 "Hit or Miss" by Turin Aviation Group N834M
29. US Navy 50783 "Ready 4 Duty" by American Airpower Heritage Flying Museum N151ZE
30. American Airpower Heritage Flying Museum N47HL "Bluebonnet Belle"
31. TransNorthern N29TN by Alaska Military Heritage Museum
32. Chalair F-AZOX by Seine Aviation Sarl
33. Pan American NC33611 "Clipper Tabitha May" by PMDG Flight Operations N33611
View the Google Photos gallery for this collection at:
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 373 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
* Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: