* Eight real-life liveries for application upon the VSKYLABS Douglas C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner, all worn by the same airframe with the manufacturer's serial number 2145.
1. US Army Air Corps 40-0070 1939
2. Tinsley's N32B "Boss Bird" 1978
3. Tinsley's N132BB 1983
4. Pond's N132BP "Miss Angela" 1989
5. RDC Marine N14RD 1995
6. Wings over the Rockies N341A 2002
7. Legend Airways N341A 2003
8. Golden Age Air Tours N341A 2016
* This aircraft is currently owned by Aerotechnics Aviation and operated as Golden Age Air Tours.
* Learn more about this unique airframe at: http://www.aerialvisuals.ca/AirframeDossier.php?Serial=23848
* View over 60 screenshots at https://photos.app.goo.gl/hgwCW932C5QRwGcQ2
* These add-on liveries are for application upon the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain digital model for X-Plane 11 & 12. Obtain it from:
* This package is also compatible with the VSKYLABS DC-3 Airliner digital model for X-Plane 12 only. Obtain it from:
* Only the aircraft's exterior is being modified by this package. Interior textures will remain the developer's default.
* Some liveries represent passenger door equipped aircraft, which are painted as such but do not visibly align with the animated cargo door objects.
* Proprietary normal/bump maps are included, implementing Physically Based Rendering ("PBR") when appropriate.
* Custom ski textures are provided. Skis are activated in the simulator by a knobbed lever near the captain's left shoulder.
* Exclusive night-time textures (LITs) are provided, with guidance on their optional activation.
* Optional replacements for the spinning propeller texture (whose tip color is red by default), along with installation instructions.
1. X-Plane version 11 or 12
2. A legal copy of the VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain or DC-3 Airliner model, which needs to be already installed into your X-Plane's aircraft repository
3. Adequate free storage space for the installation of this package (around 99 Megabytes)
4. Familiarity with using your operating system's file manager to move folders
5. Optionally, a text editor to revise select .obj files
Instructions are provided with the included "_read me" text files.
* This package contains the original artwork of Robert W. Heyen and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, VSKYLABS or Laminar Research.
* Only you may use the graphic files including with this package on your own computer for your own personal entertainment.
* Any component or content of this package may not to be sold in a commercial product, or included in any payware or freeware package without specific written permission from Robert W. Heyen.
* View the file named "the eula.txt" for details regarding the licensing agreement in affect.
* Please do not contact VSKYLABS or Laminar Research with questions regarding this package.
* Requests for help should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
* Positive reviews and comments are always welcome.
* Constructive criticism is solicited ...but read the "the notes.txt" first!
* Support future updates to this package and the development of new liveries: