Repaint of Beechcraft Baron in the trident style livery.
· Matches real aircraft colour and style as close as possible.
· Exterior textures in 8k.
· Beechcraft standard white prop tips with matching prop blur.
· Option to set own tail number.
. Model specific branding.
· Livery available for 3 models of the Baron:-
- Default Asobo G58 Baron
- Analog Baron
- Analog Turbo Baron
· Just one installs all 3 versions of the Baron livery.
- As a common texture set is used, there is no size penalty for having the livery available for all versions of the Baron.
- If you install the Analog Baron after installing this livery, the livery will automatically be available on those aircraft.
· Custom 3d model files used to hide some of Asobo’s problems on the Baron. Thanks to USAFNukem for letting me use his modified 3d model files.
Click here to check out my other liveries
Just copy the folders starting with "2" across to your MSFS community folder.
· If you want to set your own tail number, use folders 2_Baron_Trident_Burgundy or 2_Baron_Trident_Red.
· If you want a more exact match to the real aircraft use 2_Baron_Trident_N74KT which has a non-changeable tail number with a shadow line italic font.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.
Click here to donate