Repaint of VL3 in the livery of F-JUPW.
· Matches real aircraft colour and livery as close as possible.
· Exterior textures in 8k.
· Registration in custom font.
· Custom interior colour.
· Compatible with both the VL3 915 performance mod and the Gotgravel Vertigo.
- Just one folder to install no matter if you are using just the default VL3, or the VL3 915 performance mod, or the Gotgravel Vertigo or all three.
- The livery will only appear on the version you have installed. So if you don’t have the Vertigo (or VL 915 mod) installed then no livery will appear for them.
- Correct air speed indicator will appear for all 3 versions.
- This livery does not need to be reinstalled if you later add the VL3 915 performance mod (or Gotgravel Vertigo). It will be available on either mod if they are later installed.
Click here to check out my other liveries
· Copy folder to MSFS Community folder.
· You can find the VL3 915 performance mod here:- https://github.com/r9r-dev/fs2020-vl3-rotax915/releases,
· You can find the Gotgravel Vertigo here:- https://www.got-friends.com/collections/freeware/products/vertigo.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.
Click here to donate