Repaint of the de Havilland DHC2 in the livery of C-GZBE of Cottage Air based in Ontario Canada.
· Matches real aircraft’s livery as close as possible.
· Option to use your own tail number.
· Custom interior colours for instrument panel and seats.
· 8k textures.
· 2 versions of the livery included:-
- Cottage Air C-GZBE.
- Use your own tail number.
· Wheel, Float and Bush layouts included for each livery version:-
- Just one folder installs Wheel, Float and Bush layouts.
- Textures shared across Wheel, Float and Bush layouts.
Click here to check out my other liveries
· Copy 1, or both liveries to your community folder.
- To use the C-GZBE livery, copy folder 2_DHC2_C-GZBE to your community folder.
- To use you own tail number, copy folder 2_DHC2_BLACK_YELLOW to your community folder.
· In order to see the Bush version you must have the DHC-2 Beaver part of the 40th Anniversary Expansion pack installed which is available free from the Gotfriends website.
· I recommend you also install ANNOV's less grunge mod. This removes the final remnants of the grunge from the secondary textures used by the DHC2, as the real aircraft has new paint. This should not adversely affect most liveries since the DHC2 has quite a bit of grunge built into the primary textures, which are not altered by the mod. Link is in the Read_Me_1st.pdf.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.
Click here to donate