Community request for the repaint of the F18 in the Royal Australian Air Force’s Magpie livery. The Magpie is No. 75 squadron’s mascot.
· Matches real aircraft as close as allowed by the Asobo F18 3d model.
· Exterior textures in 8k.
· Compatible with both the default FA18 and the Super Warrior mod by Touchingcloud
- Just one folder to install for both versions of the FA18.
- Both use one common shared texture set, so there is no size penalty for having the livery available for both versions of the FA18.
- If you install the Touchingcloud Super Warrior after installing this livery, the livery will automatically be available on that aircraft.
The Magpie is a native Australian bird known for swooping down and attacking unsuspecting pedestrians and cyclists during breeding season. Luckily the breeding season is short and only some Magpies show this behaviour. Been attacked a number of times myself and it even drew blood once, but for most of the year the Magpie is a peaceful suburban resident. Just don’t piss one off as they have a really good memory.
Click here to check out my other liveries
· Copy folder starting with “2” to your Community folder.
The livery for the Super Warrior FA18 will only appear if you have the Touchingcloud Super Warrior FA18 installed.
Refer to Readme_Me_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation.
Click here to donate