Repaint of the Beechcraft Bonanza G36 in the Jaguar Special Edition livery used on the Bonanza A36 in the 1999/2000 model year.
· Livery available for 5 models of the Bonanza:-
- Default Asobo G36 Bonanza (or Turbo Bonanza by Robert Young)
- G36 Improvement Mod by CaptMatto.
- Analog Bonanza
- Analog Bonanza with tip tanks
- Analog Turbo Bonanza
· Available in green, blue or red.
· Textures in 8k.
· Custom interior colours on both Asobo and Blacksquare versions:-
- Cream interior with bespoke wood trim
- Wood insert on yokes with Jaguar branding.
· Option to use own tail number.
· Just one folder for each colour installs all 5 versions of the Bonanza livery.
- As a common texture set is used, there is no size penalty for having the livery available for all versions of the Bonanza.
- If you install the Turbo Bonanza, the G36 Improvement Mod or the Analog Bonanza after installing this livery, the livery will automatically be available on those aircraft.
Click here to check out my other liveries
To use realistic liveries of actual aircraft, copy the following folders to your community folder.
To use your own tail number copy the following folders to your community folder.
You must own and have installed the Analog Bonanza so see these liveries on those aircraft.
Refer to readme_1st.pdf included with upload.
My liveries will always be available for free. But if you want to support my work and encourage me to keep creating content for MSFS you can make a donation using the link below.
Click here to donate